PIC 2010 will have to poster sessions. Posters will be displayed during the whole conference.
Abstract submission and Poster Instructions
The submission period for abstracts ended on 4th August. Notification mails were send. If your abstract was accepted please stick to the following instructions.
- The poster size is A0 or smaller. The poster format should be portrait, no landscape.
- Please bring your poster PRINTED. We provide absolutely no help in printing the poster on site. Please also upload your poster (see below).
- The poster should be displayed at the beginning of the conference (not shortly before the poster session starts) on the display board with your name. The poster should be removed in the morning of 4th September.
- Please upload your poster accordingly to the upload instructions below. If you were chosen for a presentation, please also upload the talk.
- Do not forget to send a 4 pages manuscript for the proceedings. Have a look below on that point.
Please take the following steps to upload your talk or poster for Physics in Collision 2010.
- Go to the Indico page of Physics on Collision 2010.
- Login using your CERN account (click on the orange button on the top right).
- Click on the menu entry "Contribution List" form the navigation menu on the left.
- Find your talk in the contribution list. You can use the provided filters for type, session and track by clicking on the apply button below the selection.
- Click on the title of your talk to get a summary of your contribution.
- Use the link "Add Material". A small dialog will open.
- Choose a file you want to upload and select the correct material type. Everything else can be left unchanged. Click "Create Resource".
- You can add additional files or change previously uploaded material anytime you like.
Instructions for the Proceedings
After the symposium you have to contribute to the proccedings. Please take care of the following instructions.
- All contributions should use the provided template file. For those people interested in LaTeX, style file is still in preparation. Once the LaTeX file is in place we will send out an e-mail to all the contributors.
- The length of the contributions should be:
- 10 pages for 40 min talks
- 7 pages for 25 min talks
- 4 pages for posters
- All contributions should be send by email to infoIdg1∂pic2010 kit edu.
- Send in any proceedings contribution before:
Deadline: October 31st, 2010